Ping Network Solutions
Ping Network Solutions are a technically led Systems Integrator and are the only indigenous Scottish Cisco Gold Partner. With engineering expertise to Cisco CCIE level, we design, supply, implement and provide the ongoing support of our solutions to the very highest standards. Our pre and post-sale engineers possess unsurpassed expertise to deliver a range of best of breed solutions for our clients that add tangible business value. Through technical excellence, our Engineering Team is innovative in addressing unique and specific business challenges with technology.
We also offer bespoke Managed Services to our clients that include a range of components such as:
• Collaboration Support Desk for customers to offload the administration of the Cisco UC environment (includes incident and change management)
• Pro-Active IT Systems Management for hosted network monitoring, alerting, advanced network analytics and reporting
• Provide on-site resources (to CCIE level), to undertake projects, deliver operational tasks, provide holiday cover etc.
• Managed BYOD for Ping management of guest user connectivity
• Managed Wide-area Networks allowing Ping to fully monitor and manage the Wide-area setup and performance
• Managed Perimeter Security for firewall, VPN and filtering management
• Off-Site Customer Backups for key Cisco systems secure off-site managed backups
We are flexible, responsive and have an unrivalled approach to customer approval, as reflected in our Cisco Customer Satisfaction ratings that are required to retain our Gold Partner status and Specialist Accreditation. Every client meeting has both an Account Management and engineering technical presence in attendance. Our clients come from all major market verticals including Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance and FMCG and we enjoy a 100% client retention record.